2. Scope of Application
3. How We Collect Your Personal Information
For specific purposes related to consumer and customer management, services, marketing, procurement and supply management, and other business needs in compliance with business registration items or articles of association, our company collects your personal information through the following methods:
- When you browse the website - we collect information about your website usage, such as which articles you read, where you left the webpage, the date and time of reading, cookie data, your IP address, browser type, and device type connected to the website.
- When you register as a member - we collect your personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, in order to provide you with member services.
- When you purchase goods or courses - we collect your name, email address, phone number, and address in order to notify you of future course information and promotions.
- From third parties - we collect information about you from third parties we cooperate with, including advertisers and partners (please refer to section five below). We will only use this information if you agree to share data with third parties or if you register as a member.
4. How We Use Your Personal Information
- We use your personal information to provide personalized services, including personalized content and advertising. For example, if you have participated in a particular series of courses in the past, it indicates that you are interested in that course, and we will prioritize notifying you when there is new information about that course. Depending on your settings, our website and third-party services may display personalized ads based on your interests. For example, if you have visited the Ask Dr. DJ webpage or fan page, you may see similar course advertisements when browsing websites that we collaborate with third parties to display ads.
- Evaluating effectiveness - In order to understand the usage of our services, we collect and analyze data. We use multiple tools such as Google Analytics (analysis) to analyze this data, and the results are used to improve our services and provide better content for you.
- Interacting and communicating with you - We will use the email, phone, and social media accounts we have collected from you to interact with you. For example, if you participate in an event held by our website and win a prize, we will use the above personal information to contact you for follow-up matters. We may also send notifications to you when we launch new services.
- Protecting Ask Dr. DJ users and the general public - We use relevant data to improve the stability and security of the services provided by Ask Dr. DJ. This includes detecting and preventing abuse behavior and security risks that may harm Ask Dr. DJ users and taking appropriate responses.
5. Sharing Your Personal Information
- Community interaction: When you register an account with a third-party social service (such as Facebook), the third-party service will ask you to create a specific username. Depending on the information you share with the third-party service, everyone who uses Ask Dr. DJ services can see this username and any comments you post.
Information we may share:
- Service providers: We work with service providers who provide the technical infrastructure for Ask Dr. DJ website program, content, and data we process, particularly hosting, storage, management, and maintenance services, to ensure the smooth operation of all of our services.
- Partners: Depending on how you register for Ask Dr. DJ services (such as through third-party services or mobile carriers), we may share your username or other account registration information to activate your account. We also share your personal information with marketing partners who help us with promotional activities and advertisers who provide free services in an anonymized format.
- Law enforcement and data protection authorities: If required by applicable law, we may share your personal information in response to valid legal proceedings such as search warrants, court orders, or subpoenas.
6. Data Security Protection Commitment
7. Your Personal Information Preservation, Deletion, and Rights
Under the Personal Data Protection Act, you may contact the Ask Dr. DJ customer service department to exercise the following rights:
- Inquiry or request to access.
- Production of a copy.
- Supplementary or correction.
- Request to stop collecting, processing, or using.
- Request to delete.
In the exercise of the above rights, we may charge necessary costs in accordance with the law. If we are unable to comply with your request due to non-compliance with the application procedure, legal requirements, or legal obligations of this website, we may not be able to comply with your request. You are free to choose whether or not to provide relevant personal information and categories, but we may not be able to provide certain services or provide better services as a result.
In addition, the website provided by Ask Dr. DJ includes some publicly discussed information (such as posting comments or questions), which allows users to freely enter any text or upload images for interaction with other users. We do not have the right to control such behavior, so the information you provide may be used by other individuals with malicious intent. Please be particularly careful about protecting your personal information.